Monday, March 18, 2019

Busy Day Today But So Ready For The Challenge

I will be in for a busy day today... In fact... through out random times of the week, I might be doing something...

I just need to do this because I literally don't have room for anything at all.

The same goes for all those books but I am not going to touch anymore books until I get started with reading and more.

Anyway... what I am going to do... is take all my jeans out and rearrange them all.

I am going work hard on keeping myself from gaining anymore weight... can't stop it with this thyroid thing going on but I can control it... so that's all my goal is.

It's not easy so it's gonna be a challenge worth the wait.

I am still going to do the apps but I have been lacking them since being sick a while ago... and that suck!!!

So I am back to my life... and hoping to gain control of what I was doing before.

I want to keep trying new things... so yea...

Alright, I will get on with this busy day by getting ready to roll...

You might not see me on any of my socials for a while... because... there are a lot of jeans.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.