Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Random Things On My Mind

I know things are not what they seem... but it's alright... I'm not what I seem either xD

I always like to come up with something random in my openings of some of my blogs... so that's why it's that random.

I have been thinking about what to do about Ali since last night and just thought of something...

What if Ali is purposefully avoiding Hana because he actually begins to like her? Who knows.

I just have to write it out eventually and see what happens next.

Alright, for now... I wish to take my break day a bit more.

See you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.