Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Thinking Of Catching Up With Shows

I am not exactly going to play Kingdom Hearts but rather... gonna check some things out.

Apparently, you can now see "add on" for Kingdom Hearts 3... so I will be checking that out and see.

I am not too sure what I will be doing for the next few days and next week since most of the shows I watch on TV are not on.

I do, however, got an awesome line of shows to watch on Netflix for a while... just off and on...

Nikita was getting boring and well... I'll still finish it once I finish with Riverdale.

After that is done, I wanna go down the line... with Stranger Things. In April, I will be watching two shows on there... Sabrina and She-Ra.

I do want to watch that one about Dragons because it looks interesting.

Just so many shows that I have been missing.

Supernatural will come next too eventually since I did really like the first episode of this show... just never bothered to go back and watch the rest... why does that happen to me? xD

Disney should be releasing their platform sometime this year and I will be getting it because... why not? I'm a Disney fan.

Alright, shall get to my room and possible... sleep after watching Whiskey Cavalier... why is it called that?

See you all tomorrow... with more stuff on my mind.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.