Tuesday, March 19, 2019

So Sleepy... And It Sucks

I never felt so tired in my life... oh, wait... I have many times before.

This is why I quit staying up late... because it takes a toll on my sleep patterns. Almost makes me wanna sleep early... too early xD

Anyway, I may just get off the computer to not only plan out chapter 3 for Ali but also, play more Kingdom Hearts FM... You'll know if I play any others.

Also, I realize that I may have to play Re:CoM too in a moment. Ah, shucks...

Ah, well...

I really enjoy playing these games a lot so it's awesome.

I will be recording them in the summer but... gotta figure out how to mute out the sound using... oh... wait... I think I can edit videos via on PS4... if I can, I'll try to do that instead.

Just have to wait and see...

I know there's  way to transfer files from PS4 to my computer but I'm just too dang lazy to do so xD

Alright, I will continue to write Ali's story tomorrow... we will see Hana being promoted finally xD

I know Ali's story will be short but we have to see his side on this adventure.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.