Thursday, March 14, 2019

When No Storms Came In The End

I finished everything and ... there was never a storm that came. Which was surprising.

However, I am happy to see the outcome of my story for Hana... I will fix it eventually but I wanna continue on with another story...

I think Ali's story will be short but we will see what happens in the behind the scenes... while he was away from Hana and stuff...

How does one mind work?

Anyway, I am going to get to sleep soon...

Thursdays for a while means I have nothing else to do xD

I should watch some type of show during days like this... aside from doing surveys every once in a while.

Alright, shall see you all tomorrow...

I think Ali's story will start on Saturday.

There are days that stories become good and days they do not.

It's all part of my imagination.

See you all.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.