Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Really Sleepy So Resting My Voice Tomorrow

I am just sitting here while my dad is sound asleep on the couch. He needs to retire from his work because his age is surely catching up to him.

Anyway, I have just written the chapter that I have been waiting for... Thursday will be the next time that I will be writing another chapter. Just keep an eye out... because things are just gonna get better from here.

We are closer to the end...

Then I will start writing Ali's story... I have to completely change my state of mind for each character... so keep an eye out for this.

I am trying to decide whether to start a different story after this is complete or start with a sequel for this story... where you will see how dark and light works in another world... one best example is... Faerie. I am just calling it that because Faerie is the same as Fairyland xD

I think I will skip tomorrow's podcast only because I need to rest from today xD Don't worry... I will be back on Friday with a different topic...

I will let you all take a vote on that.

Alright, see you all tomorrow... since I am going to watch a show at 10... and sleep soon after.

Also... starting to read more... so yay me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.