Friday, March 29, 2019

When You Think Of Something New

I just thought of a random part to add to my story later on... not sure when but thinking about adding it when I write Avalon since the next story is about Faeries xD

Anyway, I am not sure what to do today but I am going to take my time with the day.

I sometimes come up with ideas just by sitting around or when I'm doing something else xD

I hope to add more detail to that part later on because it makes perfect since and has a connection to Ali.

Alright, I'm going to get off and possibly listen to some new music and more.

I will see you all later....

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.