Monday, March 18, 2019

Done With The Day Now... Until Tomorrow

I am done withe everything for today.

I am writing this blog a bit early...

Because time is of an essence of today xD

I have to say... I am not sure when the next chapter of Ali's story will be out yet... the question is on my mind... should I add the same conversations that him and Hana had? Should I add new ones? Ideas?

Anyway, I just have to figure it out when that time comes. I mean.. it should be written like he's the one that is writing it, right?

Just have to wait and see when I do write chapter 2. I have to plan it out so I can have small details to add in it. We know it should be a few days after meeting Hana... and well... we just have to wait.

Alright, I am going to get ready to watch American Idol... so many good and bad singers on there... no wonder it's a joy to watch.

Also... I have an ending of some sorts for Ali's story already set in stone... that's interesting, right? It's completely different than Hana's... and should be something that would be a bit of surprise.

Until then... I will figure out the small details.

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.