Friday, March 1, 2019

Updating My Story

I think I will do Friday podcasts about the story I am writing right now... talk about what I did and what I am planning to do with it xD

I think it's one of the things that I do like to talk about while planning out stories... I have to rewrite the description eventually so it's all a work in progress... I changed the title today while I was thinking about Hana keeps mentioning about impossible the stars were...

The Impossible Stars... coming soon.

Anyway, I am not sure what else to talk about here on my blog alone... I do plan to open up some stuff on my free stuff page... just to catch up with that.

Yesterday was pay out day... and need to see if there's any since I had to do a lot of catching up...

Yea... life is weird right now.

Alright, who knows what will happen next.

See you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.