Friday, March 1, 2019

Things Are Still Slow

I decided to just sit and listen to some music since I am almost tired of watching a load of videos on YouTube... not gonna stop watching any of them... just wanna take a short break from it xD

Anyway, I am not sure what the weekend will bring... but hope everything will be good for me.

I have no idea what I am doing this weekend other than... updating chapter 12 tomorrow.

After I get finished with the story in full for Hana's part... I will be going back to do a full edit.

I can't say what will change just yet... but chapters 13 and 14 is gonna be two of the most interesting chapters I am going to write in the next week... since Sunday, I won't be updating any chapter at all.

Now... as for when I am going to replay Kingdom Hearts series... it will start as soon as I am able to feel like it... and rather... fix my YouTube on the PS4 xD

I may be waiting for news of the DLC first because an extra story plot... might be something I rather wait for.

I am also going to try to beat Dream Drop Distance... but need certain attacks for Riku because yea... things are just a bit weird.

I will let you all know in time when I'll start playing games for YouTube reasons...

Alright, I shall see you all on Monday... for now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.