Friday, March 22, 2019

Everything Is A Bit Slow

I think everything is a bit slow today.

After finding that out last night, my mind is calmer now. I guess it helps to not only write things down but distract myself by beating the first Kingdom Hearts game xD

I am not sure when I'll be back to podcasting but I have to figure out what to do next... because I am close to finishing my journals... so I will be getting a special journal to write down ideas for my podcasts and YouTube channel.

I noticed that I could fix things on the PS4... so that I can still share you the game.

It sucks that things happen like that but it's a good idea to try my best to add the games on my YouTube channel.

I also got a schedule for my spring and summer... The weekend will be back to being anime weekend. I felt like this needs to happen because I have been behind on certain anime xD

Alright, I will let you all know more of anything later on.

I got a lot of my schedule today... with writing chapter 5 at some point today.

See you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.