Monday, March 25, 2019

Delaying My Podcast

I waited a bit before I wanted to update today's blog... to find out when I'll be going to Lexington.

I have a month to wait which is fine by me.

Anyway, I am not sure what else to put on here...

I've decided to delay my podcast and do a list type of thing for ideas and topics to talk about on it.

I will be writing again for Ali's story on Wednesday.

I hope that I am able to write an "Evil" Ali because I am never an evil person xD

Alright, I will get on with the day and shall continue with my day today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.