Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Just When Something Else Happens

Well, not what I want to deal with right now... but my period started. And it's making me feel even worse. My period has made me feel like crap but nothing like this.

I am going to try my best to hold it out until tomorrow but I am getting weak at the same time. Not sure if it's the lack of sleep or where there's something in my stomach or bowels that makes me feel weak after using the bathroom.

I know many people are not expecting me to talk about this but this is a health problem and I need to fix it soon.

Becoming weak because of a bowel movement is not good at all.

I can't go back to the ER because I might have to be sent somewhere else.

But I am going to try to wait it out until tonight...  Just to see how I feel.

It's not fun at all to feel this way... so I will try my best to let you all know of anymore detail. Not TMI detail though...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.