Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Finally... Tomorrow Comes.

Well, tomorrow is the day that I can finally go to the doctor.

I am nervous but I do need to do this.

I need help and relief....

So yea...

I just hope that all goes well for me tonight because like I told my mom... I might seem better but I am still in pain and still feeling sick.

It's just not fun at all to deal with sickness all through three holidays! Yes, Thanksgiving, Christmas AND New Year's Day... Ugh...

So my wish for tomorrow is... getting medication. My other wish for tomorrow... is hoping that I can get some of these tests done in a certain amount of time.

Who knows...

I will not be posting until I get back from the doctor and stuff... so keep an eye out on my twitter in case anything does happen to change.

The struggle is... hoping... to go away finally.

Just have to survive the night first. That's all.

Wish me luck for tomorrow.

And hoping that after tomorrow, I can get in the mood to post stuff and chat and more.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.