Monday, January 28, 2019

Glad My Family Had Storytellers In Them

I am getting my game today. A day early but won't be playing it until tomorrow because... of the update it needs. Every game needs a patch of some sorts so yea...

Anyway, I am not sure what to do today yet... I am waiting on another order which is also Kingdom Hearts 3 related but it's a special edition of Funko Pop which I am glad to get... hopefully.

I have been writing everyday for almost a month and well... so far my mind has been nothing but random things xD

However, I think it's time to take practice on writing better and make it magically in some aspects of life.

I really should understand what writing really means and just do it in my own way.

Some might be short... some might be long.

And I need to use this notebook not only for the prompts but also to help me plan out for many stories that might be coming.

It's time to change my mind... and work on something decent.

Alright, I should be getting ready for my game to come in anytime today xD

One more thing... I am glad my family had storytellers in them.

That;s all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.