Friday, January 18, 2019

Realizing That I Need To Play More

I just realize that I should've play Dream Drop Distance in Kingdom Hearts world... because most of the story is there.

I will try to play that for this week only while at the same time, beating Kingdom Hearts 1 xD

Anyway, I am going to get off the computer at 9 to watch a show... but I doubt I would have time to play any Kingdom Hearts tonight...

I want to try to take breaks more often so that I can play Kingdom Hearts... especially when the third game comes out.

I doubt this game would be the final so I am going to find something in order to start saving money for any addictions to the Kingdom Hearts world xD

Alright, I shall see you all on Monday... and well... I am taking a break from blogging on the 25th which is on Friday... so yea... here's to hoping for good news.

See you all on Monday then.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.