Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Busy Day Tomorrow

I have to see the general surgeon tomorrow morning and hopefully find out when the test will be.

I do dread both days... the day before the test and the day of the test.

You have to be sure to clean your bowels out the day before... which is going to not fun at all.

I will let you all know tomorrow when the test will be. I am waiting to chat with my bestie so I can let em know when the test is...

Just kind of a weird moment right now for me... because I am trying not to eat anything that could potential  be a trigger for me.

It sucks... and I just want to get the proper care... maybe if I can get treated for it... maybe I can finally get back to my normal self.

Alright, I will continue to let you all know of any details tomorrow and so forth.

Wish me luck.

That's all.

With love,

BDK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.