Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy New Year!

Because I am not feeling too great right now and because the medication they gave me was not good for me... (I am allergic to sulfa drugs so I can't take them without feeling weak and such). I just have to try to deal with this for a couple of days or so.

I am not ringing in the new year tonight, sadly... because I am not feeling good and well... need to just lay down xD

I know I won't feel better until I get myself checked properly.

How does a doctor know best and when another doesn't? I don't know but I can tell you 100%... Flagyl helped me a whole lot better than anything else.

Alright, I shall get some rest...

So... tomorrow, there won't be any posts so I will say my Happy New Year here.

See you all on Wednesday with the new year.

Happy New Year!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.