Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Fighting! Yea...

I always heard that chronic pain can cause depression which is true... but I wanna try to fight it for as long as I am able.

I keep feeling tired more often now... and that sucks in itself.

Turns out whoever the surgeon is that does the tests is very busy... so I have to keep waiting. But they did told me that if I need more, to come back in next week which I will take that offer.

It just sucks having to wait and being in that sore... so yea...

So far, playing Kingdom Hearts has been distracting me so that is a good thing for my part.

I never thought that I would end up being this sick xD Well, it's no surprise for as I was growing up, I've been sick a whole lot. Always having to skip school... yet I am not failing school.

I'm thankful for having people that helped me through out my life.

I am always gonna find that challenge and beat it somehow.

Alright, I shall try to do some surveys today... still have to be careful with what I eat and more... because anything can make me very ill.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.