Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Getting Far In The Game

I just beat... 4 worlds. And now I'm at the 5th one.

I do notice one thing... but I won't spoil it until a month or two later...

Because the game is getting to the point that it makes total sense.

It's interesting so far... and I'm glad for it.

Anyway, I will not be continuing the game tonight since I am watching a show tonight.

However, tomorrow, I got more time in the day so I might be playing the game more often.

Also, today is my brother's 40th birthday. I know we are getting old... but he's just level up to an age that's amazing.

I learned a secret and I should work hard on trying to get that done xD

I might not be 100% but I wanna try my very best at it!

Well, I shall get off the computer soon for I will watch a show. Then I will get to bed early so I can have an early start to the game tomorrow.

Who knows what will happen next.

Alright, see you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.