Monday, January 21, 2019

Taking More Breaks xD

I've decided... to take more breaks so I can play Dream Drop Distance xD

I should've done this last week but after realizing that most of the story plot towards Kingdom Hearts 3 is on that game... so bad me.

Also, 8 more days until Kingdom Hearts 3... so I am really excited for this.

I do dread the last of the week because yea... test and prepping for that test too.

I hope that things will go okay for me by then.

Things are gonna be a bit weird for me this week because I am taking breaks more...

I am not gonna be doing any surveys that much either... but since Swagbucks is a bit weird, I will leave videos running on that site just so my points won't be at risk.

Anyway, I should get to what I was going first...

I will be doing my challenge on my other blog after 3 and hope to still take breaks too.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.