Thursday, January 31, 2019

Collecting Things Now

I know the game will be getting harder so I am going to go around and collect Lucky Emblems...

By now, you should be seeing a lot more detail stating that to collect these means you unlock something.

So yea... this is my goal for today.

Plus... to hear all the jokes by Donald and Sora over and over :v

Also, Goofy likes to photobomb almost every single time... But at least, I get the emblem xD

Anyway, I am going to get some stuff done here on the computer.

My movie challenge is over so tomorrow means... Looking at an art movement or an art piece.

So... yay me.

I hope it will be interesting because I love art in a way too...

I love things a bit too easily :v

Alright, shall see you all later in the post... hopefully.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.