Thursday, January 10, 2019

Everything Sucks But Hoping For Good Things

It sucks when you don't feel good xD

Anyway, I am going to try to do surveys again today but no promises because I am really out of the mood for anything...

It sucks a lot when this happens.

I just have to be careful with what I eat because I get acid reflux too... and so with the stomach problems, I just know I can't stand anything like I normally do.... so boooooo....

I loved mild spicy stuff and well... that's gonna have to change too because of the flare ups...

I can't eat out like I used too... which might be a good thing.

I am going to get me a slow cooker one of these days and make food through there... healthy foods too.

Alright, I am going to take a rest and hope for good things through the day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.