Monday, January 21, 2019

When There's Spoilers Online, You Avoid Them

I keep getting inspired from playing Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and it's... actually a good thing.

I just have to figure out what to do next...

Also, there's a lot of spoils going around for Kingdom Hearts 3... and that... sucks a whole lot. Because certain companies are sending out the game a bit too early... don't know why but they still have to wait until Jan 29th for the US in order to get the update xDD

Ah, well...

Guess I'll be avoiding the YouTubes for a while now.

I am going to get off in a few just to watch a show... I am so sleepy because of the show came on late last night... ugh... and also... skipping naps just so I can advance on a story xD

Alright, well... I shall get off the computer now and hope for a good tomorrow...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.