Thursday, January 10, 2019

Knowing What I Can Eat And Can't Eat Is Better

I seem to be getting to know what can hurt me and what can't... so thankful for this way.

Anyway, I am going to get off the computer at exactly 9PM... not to sleep early but simply to just play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 2.5 mix.

I've been trying to play catch up for a purpose and yea... hope that I can get far with this game.

I am going to try to post something by 10 tomorrow... if not, it might be late...

I am feeling a bit better after I got over the heart burn of hell last night.

I just realize that there's too much going on with my stomach and it sucks a lot.

Ah, well...

I have to wait until Thursday to find out what is going on.

Meaning, waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out in the coming weeks... this is gonna bring my excitement higher and higher...

Also... so many memes to come from that game xD

Alright, shall get ready to get off now.

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.