Monday, January 14, 2019

Doing Less To Do More Gaming

I think today is going to be mostly rest day... what...?

I mean... I am going to do surveys that are sent by email for a while... except ones that are needed are the site... so one per site for a while then get on with the surveys on the email.

Then I am going to do the challenge of the day on my other blog...

Then take a short break to play Kingdom Hearts... catching up with the story is sort of important for me to do because I never beat the first game but beat Chain of Memories, 352/2 days, Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep... but never the others... so it's weird to me.

Anyway, I am going to get on with the surveys now and hope that things will be good for me... especially, my health.

See you all later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.