Monday, January 28, 2019

How Did I Know Kingdom Hearts...

It won't be long until tomorrow comes... I will be playing Kingdom Hearts 3.

I got the game in today like it said. And now my other package is coming

Somehow... all of this just feels all like deja vu... dang it Kingdom Hearts...

Now here's the story about how I got into the game...

I forgot who bought it... me or my brother... but I remember my brother playing it and at the time, I was having a rough time in life... and well... you get it... Kingdom Hearts was there to get me out of this bad mood.

I am going to get off the computer now since there is a show I am watching later.

Also... I don't think I need to update the game until later this week...

So it's ready to roll... I'll be playing the game at around noon... and will be taking breaks for other stuff... then play it again at 6ish... but might take a short break at around 8ish to make sure there's no emails left and maybe one or two videos before I go back and play some more... since there's no shows on tomorrow xD

I really want to try to complete this game by the weekend... I hope.

Alright, I shall get off now and watch my shows... then go to sleep.

Got a busy day ahead. Yes... playing Kingdom Hearts 3.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.