Thursday, January 24, 2019

Skip playing the game xD

I've decided to skip playing the game and well... just wait until it comes out xD

But seriously, Sora... really did went that way. I hope he is able to defeat the darkness in his heart for good because I don't think it's over just yet.

Whatever is the ending for Kingdom Hearts 3, I do need to see it and well... try my very best to beat the game myself to see what happens next.

Anyway, I am going to go take a nap... because there's a lot of catching up that I do need to do...

Also... give my PS4 a rest xD

Well... I shall see you all later today... wonder what movie I would be watching by then...

Who knows.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.