Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Here we go again with my stomach problems..

Welp, my stomach decided to go crazy this morning.

I have been resting until I am sure I don't have to go run towards the bathroom again. This is me now...

I really hope that I can make it through the time when the test comes... because seriously though... I am not feeling too great now that the medicine is out of my system.

I felt good for 4 whole days. And then this happens.

Yay for my mysterious body. Not really yay... it just really sucks.

I figured out that I can't eat wheat bread... or rather honey wheat xD

Honey is good for me but the wheat part, not so much.

I just have to figure out what to eat and not to eat when a flare up comes up. When there's no flair ups... it's okay to eat certain foods...

So that's a good thing, it's not gonna be an every single day kind of diet... just only when I am not feeling great.

Anyway, I shall get on with the day and hope that everything else will be good for me from now on.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.