Wednesday, December 26, 2018

It's Back x.x

Well, I didn't expect Christmas to be the way it should've been. All day yesterday, I had nothing but that problem with my stomach all over again. Yes, it is back.

That means... I'm gonna have to make an appointment with the doctor soon. Sad part... everybody seems to take a huge holiday at this time of the year.

So I am only going to the ER if I run out of prednisone. I know steroids is bad for your bones but I will do a lot of walking and exercising to prevent that.

Colitis is not fun. Get that memorized... dang it... Axel is stuck in my head xD He kept saying "Got that memorized, right?" xD I decided to watch this (it used to be a game for Game Boy Advanced Color but people only saw the cinematic version some reason). It's Kingdom Hearts 359/2 Days... you should watch it because it tells how Roxas came to be in the second game.

Anyway, I am going to be careful with my diet today and try to keep number 2 as normal as possible... because ew.

I have no more challenges for 2018 so I will concentrate more on my new year's resolutions and more.

I will reveal the list either today or sometime this week. Even maybe wait until December 31st xD

But keep an eye out for them.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.