Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Planning To Write More Next Year

I got to thinking about writing... like starting next month, I am going to try to write every day... but don't know how to start an idea for this so I just have to figure it out eventually.

I am typing this early again...

But I only have one show to watch so that means I just watch the show and then get back on my computer.

I want to find more stuff on Pinterest eventually so yea...

I am talking about looking for more prompts and challenges using Pinterest. You should go on there too sometimes.

Alright, I am going to go and watch more videos and then get ready to watch that show and then get back on the computer soon after xD

I do dread next year because I have to start paying for co-pays for many doctors and such... which sucks a whole lot.

I shall wait and see what happens by then but for now... just have to be strong and be healthy and only wish to go every other month.

I only hope that the thyroid thing is nothing and can be monitor every year or so...

So yea...

Gonna go now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.