Monday, December 17, 2018

Doing Everything This Week

I'm okay. I'm getting there. But feeling much better.

However, I am writing my blog a bit early... why?

Because after seeing the final trailer of 2018 for Kingdom Hearts 3, I'm gonna start taking more breaks to speed play the game and getting everything that is needed for every game in order to see the whole story.

And... do extra surveys too. Because I want this game.

Anyway, I am still going to do my exercise of the day. And get back to my challenge after skipping almost a week of everything.

I do need to watch a Christmas movie so yea... so many things to do but trying not to stress out my stomach either.

I will be planning my new year's resolutions for this week too...

Because you gotta be awesome. :D

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.