Thursday, December 20, 2018

Well... That Was A Disappoitment

Well... that was a huge disappointment... when you realize that a driver from a company never left. I sure hope that this driver got fired because this is no way somebody like that should be like this.

Don't be late.

Anyway, I am going to relax for the day and hope that everything about my stomach will get better.

I am going to do mostly email surveys since we waited for so long for nothing to come... and my mom had an appointment with her eye doctor so yea... this dude that was suppose to come should be fired.

Alright, I am going to get on with the rest of the day and hope my stomach heals more.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.