Thursday, December 20, 2018

When You're Not Fully Ready For Surveys Just Yet

Well, I've done what surveys that I could had done.

It comes to reality... that I am not fully ready to do a load of surveys but I will try to do them everyday from now and until December 31st... at least, to let me know if I had enough to get a game.

Anyway, I am not sure what we are going to do tomorrow... but I do know one thing for sure... I really need to get back into my routine with exercising and doing my other challenge which I did skipped a load of days.

Listen... if you know that something will cause your stomach to go crazy, don't do that something. Believe me... I am just starting to feel a lot better and still feel sore in the stomach from all those weeks of pain.

Alright, I shall finish watching this video on YouTube and get to bed soon.

Also... my bestie is getting married in 2 days! It's awesome that he found somebody to have a life with!

Meanwhile... my journey only waits for a right time no matter what time.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.