Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Writing More For The Next Year

I've done a tweet poll on what I should do for the next year about writing... so far... it's split on doing three different types of prompts and doing one monthly prompt... I will wait a bit longer before I get the final answer... I might actually get to do all three types... just need to do it in a way where I can find a daily prompt, then January prompt... and then a 365 prompt... so wish me luck, guys xD

Pinterest might be able to help me with the writing prompts and more. So do wish me luck about this xD

I have to pick one of each so this might be a tough one too... because there's so many out there... many are older ones... I wish to find 2019 ones but figure those are not gonna be out until the day before or the day on... so yay me...

Also, there might be a fourth type but I will leave that based on how much I've done in that day.

Generators are fun too. So that could be a forth prompt idea xD Again, depending on how much I done that day.

I am listing each one based on daily, monthly, and yearly... and as well as a random one.

So... yes, I talked about writing a lot in this journal but this is my way of planning for the next year. I really want to do this... and research every possible way.

Alright, I do need to color so I will get that done and get on with the day.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.