Thursday, December 27, 2018

Wind And Rain Makes A Day Calm

Nothing but wind and rain going on right at this moment as I type this up.

My stomach is so and so... just hate to wait a week to go to the doctor. Good thing... well... not really a good thing but in case I do need to... I can go to the hospital again.

Just wondering if this is something that I would have to deal with for the rest of my life.

But I am not letting it stop my dreams at all.

As long as I can figure it out and being able to control it. I'm okay.

Alright, I know it's getting late and I am getting sleepier by the minute... I should just watch a few videos and get to bed.

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.