Thursday, December 6, 2018

Only Doing The Blogs Based On How I Feel

I know that I forgot to update this but I am going to take my time on updating this during that time of the month.

I had a bad morning so yea...

That is why my first blog post is late.

It's alright.

Anyway, I am done with the coloring for a month... now tomorrow, I will be doing a third post every 5 days, except on weekends.... about this challenge. So wish me luck for this.

I am going to stretch a day... I will talk about the different type of stretches that I've done... and I will start a new journal that it's only purpose is the challenges that I've done xD I will call it my challenge of the day journal. And each day, I will talk about the challenge and what I think of it.

So, yes... I will be using a lot of journals from now on xD

Alright, I am going to go now... and watch the Christmas movie of the day challenge.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.