Friday, December 28, 2018

My New Year's Resolutions List And Explaining About Them

I've decided to do my New Year's Resolutions early... and here's the list.

1. My health, including getting well with whatever is going on with my stomach and much more.
2. Writing more.
3. Reading more.
4. Playing games more.
5. Eating better.
6. Fitness and mind fitness.
7. Focus on anything for money.
8. Blog is always important to do.
9. Maybe try making videos on YouTube.
10. Enjoy life more.


Now, if you are wondering... I am mainly going to concentrate on my health for the first part of 2019. The last month or so had been really bad for me. Mainly my stomach.

Anyway, I am going to try to do the writing more part on the first day of 2019 and so forth.

Reading more is in progress right about now.

Decided to wait on getting free books from goodreads until I am able to read 4 to 5 physical books. Then get back on Amazon Kindle to read more. Note, I don't own a Kindle so I can only read these type of books on my phone for now.

Playing games more is my main goal... because it seems like I am wasting time during the day so I wanna try to complete all the games for Kingdom Hearts The Story so Far before Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out. So after I pre order the game this weekend, I will be taking a break for a hour or two just to play KH.

Then eating better might start soon... but not all at once because like I said... wanna get healthy first.

Fitness and mind fitness are already happening and I will continue with this all through the next year.

Focusing on anything for money is a goal I wish to do so I can get stuff that I want.

Blogging is important and I wanna continue to take breaks on weekends and certain holidays... adding to the fact, I do wanna try to write more too.

YouTube has been lacking far too long and wanna try to upload a video once a month or so. No promises of when this will start.

Of course, I did forget to mention but I will continue to do challenges every 30 days for this year.

And I should always learn to enjoy life more. Because life is short... make it sweet.

Alright, I am done with surveys for the night and just wanted to share this because you never know what Monday will bring.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.