Wednesday, December 26, 2018

It's A Struggle

It's a struggle to try to deal with problems... but I hope that once the steroids do kick in, I would be feeling better again.

Something triggered the flare ups for yesterday and today... so yea...

I hope to get ahold of somebody to make an appointment to the doctor... it just sucks that they decided to take a two week vacation at this time of the year.

Ah, well...

I am going to try to sleep early tonight but who knows...

I just hope the slight pain in my abdominal area would go away soon. Everything down there is making me feel bad all over.

Anyway, I will let you all know tomorrow if any new updates come up.

For now, I just want to relax some more.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.