Thursday, December 27, 2018

Almost Had To Go To The Hospital

Well, I almost thought that I had to go to the hospital last night. But after a rest and taking that steroid, it sort of gotten better.

I can't say how long that will last because it could easily just come back and be hell all over again.

I will try to beg my dad to take to the hospital if that were to happen again.

I hope that I would get tested since I finally did make an appointment with the doctor for next week. So yay for me!

I just hope that I can make it that long... because you never know when I might have to go to the ER.

Alright, I am going to get on with the rest of the day and keep an eye out for my stomach.

I just want to get this test done and taken care of... especially when it comes to health and more.

Anyway, I shall get on with the day. I am going to do surveys with the best way possible... and hope for the best things to come out it.

Who knows... maybe this will change my life for better... and it's not funny to have a disease for the rest of the life.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.