Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Lack of Sleep

So.... I had a flare up last night while I was sleeping... meaning it included all those things that I had before taking medicine for it... so does this mean that it's not better? I do not know...

I don't feel bad but I feel like my stomach does.

It's just a strange feeling right now.

I feel tired but I think it's because of the flare up..

Like it goes away and then it comes back...

It's all confusing... and I don't know what to do!

Ah, well...

I just hope that I don't end up back at the ER today or anytime soon... because if this continues... there's just might be another visit in the future x.x

For now, I just have to watch myself and keep tabs on what the feelings are like...

I shall try to get on with the day and hope for the best.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.