Friday, December 28, 2018

Going To Try To Take It Easy

I am going to try to take it easy today since I was finally able to do a bowel movement... yes, it is tmi but it's something that I am glad to do... normally.

Anyway, I am not entirely sure what I am going to do today but I do know I am going to start planning for my New Year's Resolutions... so either today or Monday, you will get a full list of that.

I might do it tonight since I don't have anything else to do xD

Alright, I am going to do my daily exercise despite having this problem with my stomach.

Then I'm gonna do other stuff like surveys and more... going to try to get enough to cash out for the end of the month and year... and going to plan to do this every month so that I can get a goal...

Well... I am going to go now... hoping to have some type of a list for tonight xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.