Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Making Plans For The New Year

Good news... I am feeling better.

Another news... I am going to concentrate on things a bit more.

My new year's resolutions basically summons up... learning more, reading more, enjoy more.

I will reveal the full list sometime next week so keep an eye out for that.

I have been sitting here and thinking about what I should eliminate and what I should keep... and well, I just noticed that I really love learning more so during the days that I don't have anything to do... I am spending time either learning a language, learning a new skill or refresh on something. Who knows.

I am going to keep doing challenges as I should always do... since they are a distraction to the way of life to me xD

There are gonna be a lot of changes with my email too... because I realize that I need to do a lot of catching on some things... so I want to make a schedule to do something.

I will be coloring next year more often... but not as a challenge. xD Challenges and coloring can drain you... don't force it. Don't do it. Just color based on your timing so you can figure out what colors would look wonderful to each picture you filled in xD

For that note... I want 2019 to be simpler and stressed free.

Oh course, I'm writing everyday... and gonna try to keep at it.

So... see you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.