Monday, December 3, 2018

Cats Are Strange Sometimes

Well, it's good to know that it's okay for cats (and dogs) to eat popcorn. My dad's cat named Dixie loves to eat popcorn lately. Seems to be her favorite thing atm. It's the first time I've seen a cat eat popcorn so yea... used to dogs but none of my dogs like popcorn although Misty, my dog that passed away, did eat loads of popcorn.

Anyway, I have been thinking about things and just wanted to try to do something... well... look for subscription boxes to try and stuff... I need to do more research and get the cheaper ones first... have my YouTube ready for videos xD

I will be glad to get back into surveys... I hate loosing touch on that because it gave me money for my opinions so that's a good thing.

Alright, I shall watch a few YouTube videos before going into my room to watch part 1 of The Good Doctor xD

See you all tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.