Monday, July 30, 2018

When You Can Finally See

I guess nobody likes to read my other blog that much xD

Anyway, today, I rested most of the day because the eye doctor had dilated my eyes... I didn't get to talk about it much before so I can say it now.

My eyes are doing well... there's no change in my prescription glasses so yay for this.

I am not really going to watch any videos for the rest of the night since I am randomly looking up sites.

However, I did do the challenge for today so here it is: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/day-5-how-to-groom-syrian-hamster.html

I think tomorrow will be a bit different since I am going to also take another break day but I am going to search more websites but will catch up with some more videos on YouTube. So yay for this xD

Alright, I am gonna go now... and hope for good vibes for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.