Friday, July 27, 2018

Making Sure Things Are Up To Date

I wanted to make sure that my blogs were up to date xD

I went with my mom this morning and we go back past 1pm est... so I just done my challenge and that's it.

The challenge of today, I didn't really like but I did it anyways... so here's the link to it: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/day-2-how-to-tell-if-guy-is-playing.html

Hoping that tomorrow will be a bit better, I can't be sure. I am hoping to do an update after I get done with everything tomorrow but you never know what my dad will do. I meant the challenge on my other blog, if you are wondering.

Just a friendly reminder, I don't do my personal blog which is this one, on the weekends anymore. I stopped doing that because I am constantly late and I just kept stressing a lot about it... so yea.

Anyway, I shall get to watching more videos and possibly go to bed soon after.

I am not feeling too good either... which I know it's my fault xD

Right... shall see you all on Monday.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: Monday, I will not post until late... if I come back before 1PM EST. If I come back past that time, I won't update again until that night. I am going to the eye doctor on that day and shall mention it on my Twitter on that day. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.