Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Ain't No Fireworks Around Tonight

Surprising... it's 4th of July night and there's no fireworks in my neighborhood... what is up with that?

The real fireworks celebration isn't until this Sunday night but the thing is... the weather is calling for rain by the time the weekend rolls around. Good job, my hometown xD

Anyway, check out the latest challenge on my other blog here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/random-tv-show-part-10-goodbye-mr-black.html

I am a bit sleepy tonight so I might be watching one more video before going straight to my room to bed.

I have a thing with writing in my journals before bed so I will be doing that too.

I am hoping that I get back to surveys tomorrow since today was differently planned out xD

Ah, well... I had a good day... just didn't expect to be hungry again later in the day earlier xD

Right, shall watch the last video and get to bed soon.

Night y'all.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.