Wednesday, July 4, 2018

A Bit Late But We Had Fun

I am awake from this thing called nap... We had been outside since this morning. We visited my brother's home and well... my dad couldn't stay because he wanted to get home to do some mowing.

We stopped by Wal-Mart and got all our personal care stuff because we always try to keep it ahead in the whole month or several months, depending on what we get.

I guess we were tired when we came back home that me and my mom just took a nap xD

I am the only one awake so far.

I am in the process of trying to save more money because there's gonna be some stuff I want to get when they start putting out school supplies... mostly journals and pens. :D

I have this strange addiction to felt pens now... but it's alright, I am using them towards my hobby in journals and more.

Anyway, I am due for another challenge so I will do that now. I hope to share that one later on.

For now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I know I kept forgetting to post about it but... congratulations to my bestie's engagement! Hope his wedding and more will be awesome. Wished that I could get there to his wedding but right now, money is kind of tight and I need to try to earn more in order to save more. I can buy them a wedding gift when that time comes... so hope he would like that xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.