Monday, July 23, 2018

Doing What I Can Do Today

All done with my personal activities. And I'm actually kind of glad it's Monday because most Mondays, I don't do everything. Since tomorrow, I do have an eye doctor's appointment to go to.

I didn't get to do a second post on Friday because it was storming like crazy. I never got to update or anything... I did said something on twitter that I wouldn't be able to update a second post. I did go to bed early that day because storms just prevent me from going on my computer. Long story short: Twice, I had lightning strike near my computer. It was creepy af.

I shall share Friday's challenge here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/random-tv-show-part-26-ranch.html

Saturday, dad had to work late so I caught up with a movie and some more of the Try Guys.

After my dad got back, I went to Walmart and got my fitness mat. Yay! It was one of the things I have listed that I wanted for a long time. The next thing would be something I have to work for. Because it's expensive as hell.

I was lucky to finally do the challenge of that day and it's here: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/random-tv-show-part-27-five-came-back.html

Sunday, we went to see my aunt and dad just started working around her home out of nowhere. My aunt was grateful for that.

We came back home right when the rain started to get heavy. I went to the dollar store and well... didn't buy anything xD

The challenge for Sunday is here though: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/random-tv-show-part-28-american-bible.html

Today, since I am going to the eye doctor tomorrow, I will not do too much today. A survey each page and then nap... then catching up with more stuff... Update: It appears the eye doctor decided to change the date to next Monday :/ Strange.

Also, I am hugely behind on Anime since that was the most stuff I've done on a weekend... I will try to watch one or two anime each night if I have time... after the finale of the challenge, I should have more time to watch anime and stuff...

Alright, let's get on with the day, I guess.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.