Monday, July 23, 2018

An Interesting World To Think About...

I'm constantly in a state of awe... but mostly just by how the world seems both beautiful and stupid at the same time. It's just... so strange to explain but everything has a good in it so it will be alright.

Today, I found out that I don't have to go to the eye doctor until July 30th... which is next Monday!

How wonderful is that?

Ah, well...

They should had told my mom that they were not in tomorrow instead of just changing without calling us to make sure? Some doctors can be strange...

Here's today's challenge: https://afaeriepop.blogspot.com/2018/07/random-tv-show-part-29-frankenstein.html

And tomorrow will be the final challenge. I will be doing two posts tomorrow so I might just update the last challenge early and then add the final post... basically, a post explaining what I learn and stuff...

Also, I just learn that tomorrow is my last day of my jumping jacks challenge. YAY! And I do have a lot to say about that so be aware for that.

So... lots to do tomorrow despite it being a break day and being a surprised break day to add.

I will get on with the rest of Matthias channel. I might share some of my favorite YouTubers on my other blog someday too... not just keep adding challenges per day xD Well, I'll still be doing challenges but I will keep adding reviews and other stuff at the same time too.

I might make a special type of link thing for the final post too to let you all pick the shows you think would be up your alley... who knows... I still haven't figured it out yet.

I am taking a day break from any challenge just to plan out the next challenge... like what I want to add into each blog and more. So... keep an eye out for that.

For now.. back to YouTube.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.